Blackfire has partnered with Affirm to give 10-30% APR financing to qualified buyers with a minimum order of $250! Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit payment products.
WHY PURCHASE USING AFFIRM?
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit payment products. Affirm offers instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed, monthly installments over 3, 6, or 12 months.
- Buy and receive your purchase right away and pay for it over several months. This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- If Affirm approves your loan, you'll see your loan terms before you make your purchase. See exactly how much you owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan. There are no hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount that you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan—all within seconds.
- You don't need a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to the merchant (Blackfire) directly on your behalf.
- You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don't have an extensive credit history. Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you.
- Affirm reminds you by email and SMS before your upcoming payment is due. Enable AUTOPAY to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
- Your first monthly payment is due 30 days from the date that we, Blackfire, process your order.
HOW DOES AFFIRM WORK?
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products. Affirm offers instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed, monthly installments over 3, 6, or 12 months.
Affirm loan application process
- Enter the correct customer information.
- Enter the security code sent to your mobile phone.
- Select your loan terms.
- Enable autopay (optional).
- Confirm your loan.
Affirm loan application qualifications
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years in Alabama or if you are a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Not be a resident of Iowa or West Virginia.
- Provide a valid US or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid US mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
Affirm usage is subject to credit check and approval, and a down payment might be required. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC.